Today is our deadline for this competition. You will need to send your entries in by midnight (GMT) tonight.
A recap on what we’re looking for:
- Write a blog post reflecting on the theme – Christian Writing in a Digital Age – of no more than 450 words.
- Each post should include
- something to do with writing
- something to do with faith
- something to do with the digital age
- Entries should be emailed to email@example.com
- Emails should contain the name and full contact/address details of the entrant, plus title of the blog post.
- RTF and DOC formats preferred.
- Please specify if you don’t want your name published with the blog post.
- Only one entry per person.
- It’s free to enter!
Check the Terms and Conditions for more details.